- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Primer - White (#51315)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Khaki (#52504)
- Dried Flower Bunches
- Decorative Iron Drapery Rod
- Drop cloth
- 220-grit sandpaper
- Tack cloth
- Place decorative rod on the flat work surface covered with drop cloth.
- Apply 2 light coats of primer. Let dry completely and sand lightly between coats. Wipe away dust with tack cloth.
- Apply 2 to 3 light coats of khaki. Let dry completely between coats.
- When completely dry, tie bunches of dried flowers to rod with raffia and hang on wall.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.