Simple Strip Baby Quilt Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This simple strip quilt is the perfect size for a crib and it's a great project for a beginning quilter. The color and pattern options are limitless and this quilt can easily be finished in a weekend. Makes a great baby shower gift!"
You can easily design and create a unique quilt for your child, grandchild, niece, or nephew with this Simple Strip Baby Quilt Pattern. Choose your fabrics and arrange your design before you start cutting. You can do this by sketching out your idea ahead of time or by laying out your pieces of fabric to see which order looks best. The clean stripe design of this homemade baby quilt makes it easy to assemble. Once the batting is attached and the binding added, you can enjoy snuggling your little one in his or her one-of-a-kind quilt.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size45 inches wide x 60 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Cotton quilting fabrics
- Quilt batting
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Sewing machine and matching thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home