Plant one on your beloved this Valentine's Day with a painted candy jar or plant pot.
DecoArt Products Required
- DCP07 - Geranium Red
- DCP14 - Cloud White
- DCP21 - Wrought Iron Black
- DCP41 - Carnation Pink
- Unfinished wood piece, 1 1/2" doll head/knob
- 1" flat brush
- 1/4" flat brush
- 5 round brush
- 3/4" round foam pouncer brush
- Foam plate
- E6000 industrial-strength craft glue
- Terra cotta pieces, 6" pot; 5" and 7" saucers
- Use Carnation Pink to paint pot below rim and wood piece for knob; let dry.
- Use Geranium Red to paint rim of pot and two saucers; let dry.
- Glue flat side of knob to center of 7" saucer bottom; let dry.
- With 3/4" pouncer dipped in Cloud White, slide slightly when painting to make elongated oval shapes for Os on pot. Use 1/4" flat brush and Cloud White to paint words hugs and kisses on saucer lid.
- Use 1/4" flat brush and Wrought Iron Black to paint Xs on pot and the word and on saucer lid; let dry.
- Use round brush and Carnation Pink to paint openings at center of ovals to form Os.
- Use round brush and Geranium Red to paint heart shapes in spaces around Xs and Os; let dry.
- Glue bottom of pot to center of 5" saucer.
Directions are given for candy pot with lid; exclude lid with knob to make plant pot