Luxurious Alpaca Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Made with a knitting board, this warm alpaca scarf from Authentic Knitting Board looks and feels great.
Stitches=Stockinette and Rib
Finished size is 6” X 50”
- 2 skeins of Frog Tree 100% Alpaca Sport Yarn Each skein=50g or 130 yards
- 10” mini knitting board (also use 28” or 18”)
- Knit hook
- Crochet hook for finishing
- Cast On (22) stitches or full mini knitting board.
- Knit in Stockinette for (6) rows. Weave from top needle (1) to needle (2). Weave every other needle, front to back. At end of row, turn board around and continue to cover all needles.
- Hook over all needles.
- Change to Rib Stitch:
- Weave from needle (1) down to needle (3).
- Continue weaving every other needle from front board to back.
- At end of row, the last (2) stitches will be consecutive. Turn board around and continue to beginning, covering all needles. Hook over.
- Knit in Rib stitch for 50” or 200 rows.
- Change back to Stockinette to complete end of Scarf.
- Knit in Stockinette for (6) rows.
- Bind Off of knitting board. Bind Off at anchor yarn.
Enjoy, your scarf is complete.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet
- Striking Standard T-Shirt Pattern
- Fishtail Circle Skirt Pattern
- 1 Seam T-Shirt Bag
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- To the Park Sewn Bag
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine