A Green Lace Scarf
By: Maddy Cranley for Maddycraft.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This free knitting pattern is a great craft to get started on if you are new to the crafting world. It's an easy pattern to knit and you will love the results. Add some fashionable color to your wardrobe this fall season.
You can find this beginner knit pattern, along with several other easy knitting patterns, in our free eBook, Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns.
- Worsted Weight/20 sts x 26 rows = 4"/10cm
- Yarn (as shown in photo)
- Needle Size - 6mm (US10/CAN4)
- Bead Trim (optional)
Finished Size: (as shown in photo)
Width x Length
3" x 66"/8cm x 165cm
kwise as to knit
yo yarn over needle
to make one stitch
Cast on 14 sts, or an even amount of sts.
Row 1: Knit to last st, p1.
Row 2: Sl1 kwise, *yo, k2tog; rep from *, end p1.
Repeat Row 2 until scarf measures 66"/165cm, or desired length.
Next row: Bind off all sts kwise.
- Attach beads to ends of scarf, using invisible thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More