13 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
By: The Editors of Favecrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Our favorite shawl and poncho knitting patterns are available here. Warm up by wrapping yourself in a knit shawl or poncho that's easy to make and appropriate for all types of weather! The free shawl knitting patterns are a perfect excuse to save a few dollars on gifts this year - your friends will love it. The knit poncho pattern is easy to make and trendy for the cool weather!
13 Shawl and Poncho Table of Contents
- Easy Lace Shawl Knitting Pattern: This lace shawl knitting pattern creates a pretty wrap for the colder months. The pattern is quick and easy, requiring no seaming, but looks impressive.
- Three Seasons Shawl: Great for spring, fall, or winter, you will enjoy knitting and wearing this soft, luxurious shawl.
- Emily's Circular Lace Shawl: This round knit shawl is perfect for any season. Use it to add color to a tee shirt and jeans or a nice dress ensemble.
- Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl: This is an easy and fun knit shawl pattern for beginners. Best of all, you can make it with one ball of yarn!
- Quick and Easy Knit Shawl: Knit a quick and easy yet elegant shawl to wrap up in the evenings. This free shawl knitting pattern from Patons is easy enough for beginners.
- Princess Shawl: This beautiful Princess Shawl from Red Heart Yarn was inspired by Princess Kate, who was seen wearing one very similar. A knitted shawl is a great fashion staple, as it's great to wear year round and can easily be dressed up or dressed down.
- Knit Poncho with Buttons: This is a chic collared poncho that layers well for those winters when you want extra warmth. It is super trendy so try it out.
- Cable Half-Poncho: Keep warm and stylish without all the fuss with this cable half-poncho knitting pattern. Though the intricate cable design makes this an intermediate knitting pattern, finishing this knit poncho is much easier than a traditional sweater.
- Jazzy Poncho: Looking for something light and fun to wear? This poncho is it! It's easy to make and great for wearing any time of year!
- Easy Triangle Poncho: Great for knitters of all skill levels, this simple triangle poncho is a great staple for any wardrobe collection.
- Two-Piece Knit Poncho: This two-piece knit poncho pattern is for women of all shapes and sizes. It is quick and easy to make and looks great in every color.
- Beaded Poncho: This Beaded Poncho has a chic shape and cool color pallet. It's great for crisp fall days and calls to mind images of tree-lined streets. Best of all, this beginner knitting pattern is free!
- Pretty Turtleneck Poncho: This pretty turtleneck poncho from Bernat Yarns is every bit cozy as it is beautiful . Look stylish without even trying with this free knitting pattern from Bernat.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Bottle Cap Flower Garden Stake
- Merry Christmas Wood Slice Garland
- Wool Sock Christmas Wreath
- Wood Slice Winter Painting
- Handmade Yarn Pom Pom
- Stunning Silver Holiday Decor
- 10 Minute Dish Towel Apron
- Cute Creative Luggage Tags
- Gold Dipped Frosted Reindeer Trio
- Christmas Gnome Wall Decor