19 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
By: The Editors of Favecrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
19 Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
Table of Contents
There's never a bad time to learn how to knit or simply practice your skills. The easy knitting patterns featured in Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns are perfect for beginners but still fun to complete if you're an expert. This free downloadable eBook features knitting patterns for scarves, slippers and even onesies. Plus, there are tons of free knitted shawl patterns to keep you busy.
- Easy Lace Shawl Knitting Pattern: This lace shawl knitting pattern creates a pretty wrap for the colder months. The pattern is quick and easy, requiring no seaming, but looks impressive.
- Three Seasons Shawl: Great for spring, fall, or winter, you will enjoy knitting and wearing this soft, luxurious shawl.
- Emily's Circular Lace Shawl: This round knit shawl is perfect for any season. Use it to add color to a tee shirt and jeans or a nice dress ensemble.
- Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl: This is an easy and fun knit shawl pattern for beginners. Best of all, you can make it with one ball of yarn!
- Quick and Easy Knit Shawl: Knit a quick and easy yet elegant shawl to wrap up in the evenings. This free shawl knitting pattern from Patons is easy enough for beginners.
- Princess Shawl: This beautiful Princess Shawl from Red Heart Yarn was inspired by Princess Kate, who was seen wearing one very similar. A knitted shawl is a great fashion staple, as it's great to wear year round and can easily be dressed up or dressed down.
- Stella Luna Lace Shawl: This beautiful free knitting pattern will remind you of the Victorian era. Throw it over a fancy dress and head out the door to a party or wedding.
- Knit Pear Sorbet Shawlette: Sure, free knitted shawl patterns are great, but shawlette's are even better. This shrunken shawl is the perfect complement to any outfit.
- Skylark Knit Shawl Pattern: Soar above the rest style-wise, when you knit and purl this stunning shawl that features a sunset of colors.
- Knit Poncho with Buttons: This is a chic collared poncho that layers well for those winters when you want extra warmth. It is super trendy so try it out.
- Cable Half-Poncho: Keep warm and stylish without all the fuss with this cable half-poncho knitting pattern. Though the intricate cable design makes this an intermediate knitting pattern, finishing this knit poncho is much easier than a traditional sweater.
- Jazzy Poncho: Looking for something light and fun to wear? This poncho is it! It's easy to make and great for wearing any time of year!
- Easy Triangle Poncho: Great for knitters of all skill levels, this simple triangle poncho is a great staple for any wardrobe collection.
- Two-Piece Knit Poncho: This two-piece knit poncho pattern is for women of all shapes and sizes. It is quick and easy to make and looks great in every color.
- Beaded Poncho: This Beaded Poncho has a chic shape and cool color pallet. It's great for crisp fall days and calls to mind images of tree-lined streets. Best of all, this beginner knitting pattern is free!
- Pretty Turtleneck Poncho: This pretty turtleneck poncho from Bernat Yarns is every bit cozy as it is beautiful . Look stylish without even trying with this free knitting pattern from Bernat.
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho: Free poncho knitting patterns are perfect for adults and kids alike. Make a teeny tiny poncho and give it to your favorite little one.
- Two Piece Knit Poncho Pattern: As the name suggests, this free knitting pattern is made in two parts. Put them together and you get an amazing poncho that will keep you warm and toasty all winter.
- Magic Hooded Poncho: Keep warm with this cozy and convenient free knitting pattern. Featuring a fun hood, this poncho is a winter and fall essential.
Everyone loves free shawl knitting patterns, so be sure to explore all of the great patterns featured in our collection of 25 Sensational Shawls: Free Patterns to Knit and Crochet. This roundup features both free shawl knitting patterns and crochet patterns, too. You'll never get bored when you have these great projects on hand, so be sure to save this list for an uneventful afternoon. Make one of these free shawl knitting patternsfor yourself but be sure to make one for someone you love as well.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial