Let your kids design their own Christmas tree using colored felts. This fun Christmas craft from The New Image Group for kids is decorative and easy.
- 1 - 12 x 18 Pirate EZ Felt Sheet
- Scrap Pieces of Stick-It Felt Sheets
- Draw two identical tree forms on EZ Felt ordownload a template hereand place on EZ Felt to cut out.
- Cut out trees from pattern.
- Cut the corresponding slits on each tree. One tree will have a slit going from the top of the tree to the center point. On the other, the slit goes from the bottom of the tree to the center point.
- Cut out ornament shapes from your remnant pieces of Stick-It Felt and place on both sides of tree shapes.
- Slip the two trees together.
Learn more about the people behind this project, The New Image Group