Spell out words in copper wire and coordinate with accents such as embossed metal and silver mesh for a striking handmade card from AMACO.
Amaco® Keepsakes & Cards™ # 50121K & 50122L
Amaco® FunWire™: 24 Gauge Clear/Copper
Amaco® Rub ’n Buff®: Ebony
Fiskars Paper Crimper
Fiskars Deckle Paper Edger Scissors
McGill Leaf Punch
Halcraft: Curiously Sticky Double Stick Tape
- Cut Black Cardstock to 6" x 5". Trim around all edges with deckle scissors and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Silver mesh to 4¾" x 5¾". Cut a piece of Gold fabric mesh 4½" x 5½". Tape to card sticking Gold onto Silver mesh.
- Crimp Silver metal with paper crimper. Cut out in an asymmetrical square shape. Cut a piece of Gold metal ¾" wide by width of silver crimped sheet. Emboss Gold metal with design of choice. Tape to Silver sheet. Highlight with Ebony Rub ’n Buff®.
- Punch out leaf shape and emboss veins. Tape onto front of embellishment. Curl Clear/Copper Fun Wire™ to form leaf coil.
- Use pliers to create a word of choice with the Fun Wire™ Clear/Copper. Tape onto front of card.