Use this two leopards scrapbook layout for inspiration in your own scrapbook page layout designs. This project from Petra Offrell uses glitter paper and other cute embellishments.
- Papers: Best Creation: Basic Glitter papers collection & Trick or treat collection
- Letters : Foam letters from childrens play box
- Button, Flower from YouDo
- Felt butterfly from the local flower shop
- Sticker from Best Creation Glitter element stickers
- Ribbon from American Craft
- I sewed a grid on the paper to create fields of different sizes.
- In each grid I put either a photo or an embellishment.
- In one of the grids I put lots of paper rolls of Best Creation dotted paper. I cut the dotted paper into several squares of different size put some adhesive on one side. Then I rolled them around a pen with the adhesive side at the end to make the roll stick together.
- In one gird i put punched circles. Some of them I put on 3D oam to create dimension.
- On one grid I put a lot of paper roses. I cut circles and then I cut the circles into stripes which I rolled up as roses and glued to the page. In the same grid I put some pearl maker to shape a triangle.
- On this page I have rolled the papers and used them as an embellishment but also behind the flower. From some other BC paper I have made lots of small paper rosed from round punched circles.