Get your water bottle all decked out this Halloween. Wrap it up in gauze bandages for a mummy-fied experience. This project from I Love to Create made one of our Top 20 lists. Want to know what the other 19 projects were? Check out the Top 20 Halloween Crafts for Kids list.
- Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Plastic “googly eye” appliqués
- Gauze bandage
- White plastic water bottle
- Use Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® to adhere googly eyes to neck of bottle as shown in photo. Let dry.
- Cut three strips of gauze that are approximately two feet in length.
- Spray strips with Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™, then wrap around entire bottle (sticky side down), making sure not to cover eyes. Refer to photo.