13 CD Crafts
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're cleaning out your music collection or looking for ways to reuse those old computer discs, these 13 CD Crafts will help you find new and fun ways to reuse and recycle your CD's. From clever home decor items to holiday decorations that are sure to spruce up your tree, these CD crafts are easy and fun to make for crafters of all skill levels.
Have you ever tried crafting with CD's? We'd love to hear what you made! Share your successes in the comments below!
13 CD Crafts
Beaded CD Ornaments: Great for kids and adults alike, these Beaded CD Ornaments are sure to add a little festive sparkle to your holiday decor. Hang them on the tree or in your window for a fun and colorful holiday home decoration.
CD Garden Border: Give your garden a lovely edge by lining it with old CD's. Not only will this look incredibly beautiful in the sunlight, but it's a fun and thrifty way to clear out your CD collection by putting it on display for all to see!
Toast and Limmerick CD Coasters: Great for the man in your life, these CD coasters each have a fun toast on them, making them great for a man cave or to give to men of all ages for birthdays and Father's Day celebrations.
CD Cupcake Stand: Showcase your beautiful cupcakes with this easy Cupcake Stand. Made using an old CD and a variety of other recyclables, this project is a great way to craft through the recycle bin!
CD Office Organizer: Keep track of all your mail, letters, and memos with this CD Office Organizer. Great for kids to make for their dad, this easy organizational craft is a clever and useful way to repurpose those old CD's.
Recycled CD Holiday Ornament: Create your own Christmas memories with this Recycled CD Holiday Ornament. Embellish it with photos and stickers and hand them out as gifts to family and friends.
Recycled CD Coasters: Great for summer BBQ's and get togethers, these CD Coasters also make great hostess gifts and stocking stuffers. Cover them with colorful fabrics or paper to really make them stand out.
CD Clock: This project is a great one for kids. Perfect for teaching young minds about telling time, this CD Clock is a fun and creative way to put an old CD to use. Kids will also love showing off their own handmade CD clock!
Picture Perfect CD Photo Clip: Use an old CD as the base of this adorable photo frame. Great for teens and young adults, this photo display is perfect for holding onto everything from photos of friends to upcoming concert tickets.
Recycled CD Greeting Card: This is a clever and fun way to send a special note to a loved one. By turning an old CD into a unique greeting card, this project is sure to stand out and be a well-loved favorite for anyone who receives it.
Altered CD: This Altered CD is great for kids of all ages. From creating a door hanger to using it to decorate a locker, this adorable craft is also a great way to use up leftover crafting supplies.
Quilted CD Ornaments: Your tree is sure to stand out with these Quilted CD Ornaments. Made by quilting fabric onto a CD base, these colorful ornaments make wonderful handmade gifts for everyone on your list.
- Letter Holder: Keep this crafty CD Letter Holder by the front door to help keep track of all your incoming and outgoing mail. You could also use this technique to create a handmade napkin holder or paper folder.
Bonus! We also have some great ideas on how to reuse and recycle those CD jewel cases!
CD Case Picture Frame: Great for displaying photos of your kids and grandkids, this CD Case Picture Frame hangs on the wall and lends itself well to any number of decoration ideas.
- Jewel Case Pendant Lamp: This amazingly beautiful pendant lamp is made entirely of CD jewel cases! Great for an entryway or living room, this lovely lamp is not only thrifty, but dazzling and fashionable as well.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- 42 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- Toilet Paper Roll Gift Boxes
- iPhone Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- Reusable Crochet Scrubbies
- Plastic Bottle Birdfeeder
- 42 Ways to Reuse Materials for Crafting
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stencil Ease Vintage Design DIY Side Table Video
- Valentine's Day Heart Box
- Mini Felt Conversation Hearts
- The Thinker Dragon Coloring Page
- 18 Sewing Videos to Master Every Knot and Stitch
- Abstract Coloring Pages for Kids
- Spring Buggies Coloring Pages
- Elegant Rose Zentangle Coloring Page
- Zebra Zentangle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Zentangle Coloring Page