Maymona Susan Hamilton
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’m a mother of 4 children who have finished their respective college degrees and living independently now. I’m very proud of their own respective achievements in life.
How did I start doing handicrafts? I have had this inclination of doing handicrafts since I was young. To mention a few, I made two small study tables made of scrap wood called, “palo china”, for my two daughters when they were still in their elementary grade. I drew without tracing a picture of “Hobbie doll” on the side. I also made a letter and bills holder made of the same kind of wood and drew without tracing also a picture of “Cookie Monster.” I also made a face of a doll out of the old socks my daughters had and used and also used my old stockings to make its hair. I attached that face to their comb holder made of “palo china” again.
Since then, I never thought that one day, I will create my own blog showing everything I know – crocheting, knitting, gardening, flower arranging, writing poems, cooking, baking, and green crafting. Sad to say, I haven’t concentrated on drawing. My innate talent will always be in me and I believe we should not put our God-giving talents into waste despite how old we are. I hope you like my projects and kindly give a comment about them, so I can improve them if there’s a need. Thank you very much for viewing them.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Stylish Felt Camera Cozy
- Coffee Jug Planter
- Crocheted Jewelry Jar
- Hairbrush Organizer Free Sewing Pattern
- Upcycled Phone Charging Station
- Recycled Honey Bear Holder Crochet Pattern
- Colorful Christmas Angels
- Cheep Coffee Can Birdhouse
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft