Maymona Susan Hamilton
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’m a mother of 4 children who have finished their respective college degrees and living independently now. I’m very proud of their own respective achievements in life.
How did I start doing handicrafts? I have had this inclination of doing handicrafts since I was young. To mention a few, I made two small study tables made of scrap wood called, “palo china”, for my two daughters when they were still in their elementary grade. I drew without tracing a picture of “Hobbie doll” on the side. I also made a letter and bills holder made of the same kind of wood and drew without tracing also a picture of “Cookie Monster.” I also made a face of a doll out of the old socks my daughters had and used and also used my old stockings to make its hair. I attached that face to their comb holder made of “palo china” again.
Since then, I never thought that one day, I will create my own blog showing everything I know – crocheting, knitting, gardening, flower arranging, writing poems, cooking, baking, and green crafting. Sad to say, I haven’t concentrated on drawing. My innate talent will always be in me and I believe we should not put our God-giving talents into waste despite how old we are. I hope you like my projects and kindly give a comment about them, so I can improve them if there’s a need. Thank you very much for viewing them.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Stylish Felt Camera Cozy
- Coffee Jug Planter
- Crocheted Jewelry Jar
- Hairbrush Organizer Free Sewing Pattern
- Upcycled Phone Charging Station
- Recycled Honey Bear Holder Crochet Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards