Making Baby's Clothes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The designs in this book are just plain fabulous. With several young children in our extended family, I would love to make all the clothes in this book! The book includes full-size pull-out patterns and templates for 25 garments for babies 0-3. Merrett knows his stuff. The book is broken into chapters for different age groups including 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 2 years, and 3 years with additional sections for techniques and suppliers. The baby cloths are modern, cheerful, casual and dress-up! All the seasons are included for dresses, jackets, pants, and overalls. There are plenty of pockets (kids love pockets) and exquisite embellishment. All techniques used to create the clothing are clearly written and illustrated. If you have a baby in the family or know a friend who does this book would be a welcomed gift. It had me getting the sewing machine out of the closet and humming some hems!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
- Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
- Crochet Heart Stitch Cardigan
- DIY Lovely Home Decor