Rubber Band Loom Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rubber Band Loom Crafts: Easy Jewelry and More for Girls and Guys!
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Liz Abderholden
Rubber band looms have taken the world by storm. If you're a teacher, parent, or anyone who's talked to a kid recently, you are probably more than aware of the rubber band jewelry trend that's dominating kids' crafts. Kids are always looking for more projects and Rubber Band Loom Crafts is here to help them create more crafts. Whether your child uses a Rainbow Loom, Wonder Loom, FunLoom, Cra-Z-Loom, or one of the many other types of looms out there, he or she can do the jewelry tutorials in this book.
Rubber Band Loom Crafts starts with a very basic pattern and then moves on the more difficult ones. It breaks down each project's steps into two parts. First, it shows you the band placement you'll need for the pattern along with pictures of how you'll set it up too. Then it shows you how you'll loop the bands with the loop tool, which will combine the bands together to make the necklace, bracelet, or ring.
One of the best features of the book is the big graphics and thorough instructions. All of the instructions and their accompanying pictures are in large print so your child can easily see and read them. Rubber Band Loom Crafts not only break the projects down into two steps, but if a project uses multiple bands, they color coat each so your kid can easily see what they're supposed to do. They also have pictures of what the crafts look like once their complete.
If your kid has a loom and is looking for more projects to take on this book is just for them. While jewelry is usually thought of as "girly", rubber band crafts are popular among young boys and girls. This book would make a great birthday present, holiday gift, or even an after-school surprise. Whenever you choose to give it to them, it will probably be met with fits of joy and excitement.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Animal Hats
- Crafting with Felt
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket