Beading In No Time
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are 50 projects in this book with easy to follow and understand step-by-step instructions that include projects for beginners to learn and jewelry makers to expand their skills. The photography is clear, up close, and eye catching. Peterson wanted to take me on a journey through knowledge and skills, she did a great job. It’s clear she wasn’t assuming that the reader already knew everything and just wanted projects. She wrote in a way that gave one confidence to try and with a new skill learned, try the next project.
The color schemes are spot on trend with a leaning to the classic colors that can be worn season after season with no worries. The full spectrum is included with brights, bolds, pastels, matte, muted, classic, and royal hues. It was a nice mixture of techniques, types of beads, and skill levels. Each project comes with an estimated time for completion. Techniques include bead weaving, multi-strand, wire work, and knot work. If you make jewelry to wear or give as gifts, this book is a wonderland of ideas!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe