We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have to admit upfront that I adore fabric jewelry! There is something very special about taking bits and pieces of fabric and creating beads full of color that can be soft, bold, sassy, or classy. You can personalize your jewelry by using your taste and style in the fabric selection or use up your stash of fabric scraps. The designs in the book are fun, eye-catching, and on trend. You’ll be rocking, rolling, wrapping, stitching, gluing, roving, braiding, and knotting in no time! The book also includes a bonus DVD by Nancy Zieman visually showing you all the techniques in action. You’ll discover 19 fabric and fiber buttons plus 20 projects from pendants to bracelets and more. You can also take what you’ve learned and create your own unique pieces. Jewelry basics like crimping, jump rings, and wire wrapping are explained in detail with step-by-step photos. I loved this book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More