Cupcake Decorating Lab
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cupcake Decorating Lab
By Bridget Theibeault
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Discover easy, accessible, and fun techniques for making beautifully decorated cupcakes with Cupcake Decorating Lab. Filled with 52 techniques, recipes and designs, this book will take the humble cupcake and transform it into something amazing!
Just like a delicious cupcake, the best books begin with simple ingredients, and Cupcake Decorating Lab gives you all the essentials you need to create lovely edible works of art. Organized much like an actual lab course, Cupcake Decorating Lab is broken down by unit, where each unit covers a different skill or technique...and this book covers all the bases. Beginning with Icing Basics and moving through flowers, fondant, and royal icing, the book continues to discuss cute themes, wedding ideas, cupcake decorations and even presentation ideas.
Each unit in this book is jam-packed with helpful "labs". The Icing Basics unit, for example, has four labs on buttercream alone, including how to pipe it, color it, and use it to frost cupcakes. Each lab also has full color step out photos, so it's easy for even the newest of cake decorators.
Hosting a party for your kids? Skip the bakery and make your own cute cupcakes! With tons of great ideas for all kinds of kid-friendly ideas, Cupcake Decorating Lab will have you taking your own cupcake orders in no time. From movie nights to princess parties, clowns to bird nests, the cupcake designs in this book cover a wide range of themes...and you won't believe how easy they are to make!
Gung-ho decorators will also love the section on Weddings. With great labs teaching you how to make mini Tiered Wedding Cupcakes and simple yet classy Monogram Cupcakes, this section is great for the DIY savvy bride.
Complete with lots of decorating ideas and recipes, as well as awesome labs and tutorials, Cucpake Decorating Lab is a must have for bakers of all skill levels. Whether you're looking for helpful techniques or simple inspiration, this book is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Crafting with Fleece
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1