Join our editorial board!
Prime Publishing is home to a variety of cooking and crafting Web sites and we’re always looking for new ways to improve reader experience. We want to hear from you!
If you love getting involved in the food or crafting world, put your creativity to use by joining our food and craft editorial boards. As a valued member, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of our sites and gain insight into our work behind the scenes.
Editorial board members are an important part of our communities. As a member, you can:
- Submit craft projects and recipes for use in our newsletters, sites and blogs.
- Get involved and share your cooking and crafting successes and interests.
- Gain access to exclusive surveys.
- Become a star reader on our sites by rating and commenting on recipes and craft projects and uploading photos of your own creations.
- Be named among other all-stars in the food/craft community.
- Spread the word to family and friends about our communities!
See our current Editorial Board Members.
Want to become a board member? Great! Simply click our "Click to Join" button below and fill out our form.
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Paper Cut Christmas Tree Luminary
- Frosty Snowman in a Bat of an Eye
- Penelope the Pine Tree
- Book Wreath Tutorial
- The Sweetest Mini Christmas Stocking Garland - Free Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How to Make a DIY Felt Ball Dreamcatcher Ornament
- Felt Caroling Birds
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- Dollar Store Spice Rack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home