FaveCrafts Twitter Scavenger Hunt
What is it?
We are holding a Crafty Scavenger Hunt here at FaveCrafts just for our twitter followers, starting Monday, August 18th and ending Friday, August 21st. Favecrafts twitter followers will search for answers to five craft questions, one for each day of the week, on the FaveCrafts.com website, for a chance to win a Dimensions Punch Needle kit.
How do I play?
First, you have to follow FaveCrafts on twitter to play.
We will tweet a new crafting question each day this week, starting Monday, August 18th. You'll have to find the answers to the questions on the FaveCrafts.com web site. You might have to hunt a little to find the answers, but our navigation is there to help.
Look for a new question from the FaveCrafts twitter page every morning.
On Friday August 21, after the last question is sent out on twitter, post ALL five Favecrafts.com pages that answer the questions on our Facebook fan page. We will accept the titles of the pages or the urls.
The first FIVE people to post all 5 answers correctly will WIN!
What will I win?
WIN one of five Dimensions Punch Needle Craft Kits to create a festive ornament or fashion pin! Each kit includes thread, printed fabric, felt, pin back and easy-to-follow instructions. Punch needle tool not included. Here are the five kits we are giving away to five lucky twitter followers:
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow