Don't miss our 7th annual Prime Networking Event in January 2019! At this event, the best bloggers, designers, authors, and brands in the craft industry come together for one night to make new connections and make big plans for the upcoming year.
- Admission tickets must be picked up in person:
- During Saturday show hours at the Prime Publishing booth #851
- At the Networking Event anytime after 5:30. Doors open at 5:45
- If you cannot pick up your ticket in advance, you always can pick it up at the door of the Networking Event.
- Complete and print copies of your Networking Event Cheat Sheet before January 16, 2019
- Event hours are 5:45-7:30 pm. It's open-house; come and go as you please.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Bloggers chosen for this event will receive contact information for all sponsor companies at the event and your information submitted below will be shared with those company's contact as well.
PLUS: Prime Publishing is leading two educational sessions this year at Creativation! Learn more about them below and sign up here to attend!
- Be Found: How to Write Content People are Searching For, Saturday, 1/19 at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Why Your Email Newsletter Isn't Successful: 10 Steps to Increase Your Open & Click Rates, Sunday, 1/20 at 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
What Bloggers Say About The Prime Networking Event...
"It is designed for brands and bloggers to connect. At booths on the show floor, I have to explain who I am, what I do, and what a blogger can do for a brand. The brands at this event already "get it". So nice to skip to the good stuff! :D “
"One of the highlights of my trip to CHA was the Prime Publishing/favecrafts Craft Blogger Event. It was a whirlwind evening that was over the top... great food, awesome sponsors, the opportunity to meet old and new friends while learning about new products!"
"My thanks for hosting such an amazing event, to all of your staff for the hard work and most of all to you, our hero, heart emoticon for giving us a place to connect with these great manufacturer sponsors." "Best event at CHA!" "Thank you so much for an amazing event and for the wonderful goodies (I too did not get the list attachment), but most of all for being the largest driver of traffic to my blog."
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- 23 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Beginners
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Wrapture Free Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Rustic Burlap Bear Christmas Ornaments
- 19 Bulky Yarn Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Season-Spanning Crochet Shrug Pattern
- 7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
- Tuna Can Swing-out
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Grab The Gorgeous Free Father's Day Gift Tags
- Hufflepuff Scarf
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- You Deserve The Credit
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home