Learn to Sew Fashionable Purses, Bags and Totes With the Latest Free eBook from FaveCrafts
Show off your style without stepping foot into a store. Bags, purses and totes can make a huge statement and change the look of an outfit. The latest free eBook from FaveCrafts, How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More features fabulous patterns that you can wear or give as a gift.
May 2, 2013 - Northbrook, IL – It seems that top quality bags, purses and totes are getting more expensive. As prices climb, consumers find that they must either adapt to the change or carry their belongings in a tattered, old or unflattering bag. This doesn't have to be the case though - the price of one's accessories should not reflect their tastes or style. With the designs found in How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and Purses, it's possible to be both frugal and fashionable.
According to a 2011 survey of the accessories industry by the NPD Group, handbag sales exceeded $8.5 billion in the US alone. This includes sales of tote bags, purses, duffle bags and even fanny packs. This a lot of money for Americans to spend in a 12 month span, especially if consumers don't plan to use their bag for a long period of time. Luckily, there are plenty of genius yet utilitarian purse sewing patterns that can fit anyone's style.
The latest free eBook from FaveCrafts, How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More featured everything from large totes to tiny clutches. Use old denim scraps to create a versatile Upcycled Denim Tote Bag (p. 88) or add homemade embellishments to a plain piece to create a Petals and Fringe Handbag (p. 72). Little girls can even get in on the fun by carrying a handmade Felt Flower Mini Tote (p. 31). These are just a few of the fashionable crafts found in this brand new free eBook.
Download How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Sewn-Bags/How-to-Make-a-Purse-20-Patterns-for-Sewing-Totes-Bags-and-More-free-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the "Sewn Bags” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
Julia Litz, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Nine Patch Variation Quilt
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Imp Hair Hat
- Cupcake Afghan
- Glamorous Spring Crochet Ruana Pattern
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- 81+ Printable Flower Patterns
- Veintricuatro Knit Hat
- Asymmetrical Autumn Poncho
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders