Knit and Crochet for All Ages with New Red Heart and FaveCrafts eBook
Both knitters and crocheters can create handmade designs for the entire family, courtesy of the 26 free patterns provided in this new eBook. Find inspiring designs for all ages that are quick and easy!
February 29, 2012—Northbrook, IL— Don't let a busy lifestyle get in the way of crafting for loved ones. Inside Red Heart Yarn’s and FaveCrafts’ latest eBook, From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories, knitters and crocheters will find an assortment of easy-to-make accessories for people of all ages, young and old.
According to an online survey conducted by the Craft Yarn Council, 80 percent of 5,000 knitters and crocheters taught at least one person to knit or crochet in 2009. Along with this desire to pass on their hobby to others, came a desire to work on smaller projects – mainly scarves, hats and gloves. Thanks this new eBook, crafters will find plenty of smaller projects that are portable, easy to work on, and are great tools for teaching others how to knit and crochet.
Inside the From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories eBook, is a project for every knitter and crocheter. Starting at the beginning, choose from ten hat patterns including men, women, kids and even a hat for Baby. Keep extra warm with a selection of four scarf designs complete with child-size versions. And don’t worry about sacrificing style for warmth, inside From Head to Toe are two feminine wraps that are perfect for a night on the town. Last but not least, keep hands and feet toasty, too, with 11 slipper and glove designs made especially for comfort.
From easy gifts, to practical knit and crochet accessories, crafters will find it all in the From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories eBook. Download a copy for free at http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Hats-Scarves-Gloves/From-Head-to-Toe-Young-to-Old-26-Knit-and-Crochet-Accessories-eBook-from-Red-Heart-Yarns or on the "Latest Free eBooks" page on FaveCrafts.com.
Caitlin Eaton, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- No-Sew Fleece Scarf
- Martha Stewart Christmas Mugs
- Adorable Chunky Pom Knit Toddler Hat Pattern
- Christmas Keepsake Bags
- 17 Cozy Crochet and Knit Slipper Patterns
- 34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
- Star Christmas Ornament Crochet Pattern
- Huggable Happy Colors Penguin
- Grandma's Wonderful Gift Tote
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Paper Bag Turkey Dinner
- How to Make 7 Watercolor Backgrounds
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home