Indulge in Summer Accessories with New Free eBook from FaveCrafts
Create fun summertime headbands, barrettes, and clips with this new eBook from FaveCrafts. Filled with 33 easy tutorials, How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories is a great resource for girls of all ages. Learn how to take every day items such as buttons, fabric scraps, ribbons, and brads and turn them into great hair wear that’s great for adding a touch of style and color to any wardrobe.
July 11, 2013 - Northbrook, IL – Summer is a great time to sport a new hair style. While some girls choose to sport a short crop, others take advantage of the summer to show off their wavy beach curls. No matter what the style, there’s no head of hear that can’t benefit from a little flair! Best of all, DIY hair accessories are so easy to make and can often be assembled with items that are just lying around the house already. And with the help of How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories, the latest free eBook from FaveCrafts, girls of all ages can create flashy hair accessories that are perfect for all kinds of hair styles.
According to a survey conducted by FaveCrafts just this year, 33.2% of participants liked to spend less than 5 hours on a single craft. Designers of all mediums are busy and often have several projects going on at once, so quick and easy crafts, like the simple projects found in this eBook, are appealing to several crafters. The same survey found that 36.6% of participants were looking for more quick and easy projects on a regular basis. DIY hair accessories are not only quick, easy, and fun, but they’re a great way to reuse what you have already, as well as create cute and fun gifts for all the girls on your list.
Girls young and old can use the projects featured in How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories to make simple and fun projects for themselves or their friends. Projects like the Sweet Vintage Bow (pg. 8) and the Ruffled Lace Flower Headband (pg. 44) are perfect for babies and older children alike. The Beaded Bobby Pins (pg. 16) are also great for bridal parties, prom outfits, or just to add some sparkle to a favorite outfit.
Download How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Hair-Accessories/How-to-Make-Bows-Hair-Pins-and-More-33-DIY-Hair-Accessories-free-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Hair Accessories” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
# # #
Melissa Conner, Managing Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- City Lights Hat and Mitts Set
- 11 Popular Presidential Craft Projects
- 37 Printable Animal Coloring Pages (PDF Downloads)
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Folded Book Christmas Tree
- Easy Sewn Armchair Organizer
- Cute Clay Snowman Decor
- Beginner's Origami Tutorial: Origami Cat and Dog
- Crochet Twist Necklace
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home