"My Craft Projects" is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crafts from FaveCrafts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide for tips and tricks will help you get started.
How to Use "My Craft Projects"
Table of Contents
To save crafts to "My Craft Projects," you will first need to log into your account. If you don't already have an account with us, don't worry; you can create one for FREE! All you have to do is click on either "log In" near the top of your screen to log into a pre-existing account or "Register Now" to create a new account. Your login screen should look like this:
Once you've logged into your account, find a craft you'd like to save and click on "Save Project," located just beneath the craft's title.
Once the craft has successfully saved into your box, you'll see a confirmation screen appear briefly to let you know that you can view your craft at any time.
From there, you can either click on the green link to view your project right away, or you can continue to browse for more crafts on the site and view your craft box later by selecting "My Craft Projects" near the top of your screen. And that's it! It's that simple to save your favorite crafts from FaveCrafts.com.
To create folders for "My Craft Projects," you will first need to view your craft collection. You can see how to do that above. From there, you will see the option to view either "My List" which contains all of the crafts you've saved and "My Folders." Click on "My Folders."
To create a folder, all you have to do is select "Add Folder."
A new screen will appear in which you be given the option to name your folder. Feel free to create as many folders as you'd like. We've even given you the option to create folders within folders, for even more organization.
Once you've created the appropriate folders, you can switch back to the "My List" tab to view your crafts. Sort your crafts into your folders by selecting "Add to a Folder." You can even add the same crafts to multiple folders.
Select the folder where you'd like to place your craft and click "Add to Folder" to finish.
Make sure you are logged into your account, since you will not be able to add notes without first logging in. Select a craft in which you'd like to add a note (it doesn't have to be a craft you've saved in your craft Box). Click on the button that says "Notes," located beneath the craft's title.
Type your note into the screen that appears above. These notes could include ingredient substitutions, serving suggestions, or anything else you can think of. When you're done, just click on "Save Note."
And that's it! Whenever you're logged into your account and viewing that craft, your note will appear near the top, just beneath the craft's title.
Special Event Planning: If you have an upcoming event in which you'd like to make a specific project, your saved craft collection is an excellent place to store all of your ideas. For instance, if you have a baby shower coming up, you can create a baby blanket or toy - all you have to do is check your saved projects for inspiration
Save Personal Notes: If you want to remember that Bill needs a scarf and Sarah loves handmade cards, you can write yourself a note so you don't forget.
- Plan For the Future: Plan out your craft projects with folders to reflect your lifestyle. If you love hosting parties, make a special party folder. If you don't have a lot of time to craft during the week, make a folder for quick and easy projects.
- Two Sides Knit Dishcloth
- Ribs All Around Baby Jacket and Bonnet
- 33 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- Up and Down Crochet Dishcloth
- Updated Amish Bars Throw
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Crochet Butterfly Dishcloth
- Picot Edge Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Unbelievably Easy Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Open Wide Zippered Pouch
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow
- Leather Seat Cushion