How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss a FaveCrafts newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future FaveCrafts emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Shibori Quilt
- 11 DIY Craft Projects for Any Occasion
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Beginner One Skein East Village Slouch Hat
- T-Shirt Yarn Round Rug
- Simple Fabric Hoop Pocket
- 23 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Beginners
- Tin Can DIY Hanging Planters
- Diagonal Basket Weave Knit Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home