FaveCrafts Celebrates New eBook Launch with Exclusive Projects and Giveaways
FaveCrafts.com has joined forces with several bloggers to put together an eBook filled with more than 40 exclusive projects and tutorials. To celebrate the launch, FaveCrafts is offering daily giveaways throughout April and a grand prize giveaway worth more than $700.00 to be awarded to one winner at the end of the month.
April 11, 2014 – Northbrook, IL – In January at the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) Trade Show, FaveCrafts hosted a great networking event with some of the industry’s best craft bloggers. These bloggers were given products from each of the event sponsors to bring their best project ideas to life. FaveCrafts then used those projects to host a huge contest for the bloggers to compete for a $1,000.00 prize and title of Best Blogger Craft of 2014. All of those great projects were then collected in a downloadable eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More.
To celebrate the launch of this new eBook, FaveCrafts has teamed up with those same CHA event sponsors bring consumers daily giveaways throughout April, as well as a grand prize giveaway worth more than $700.00. Throughout the month, craft lovers will be given a chance to win crafting supplies from Coats and Clark, Plaid Enterprises, Leisure Arts, Sizzix, Simplicity, iLovetoCreate.com, Polyform Products, Krylon, Fiskars, Elmers, Design Master, Lion Brand, Duck Brand / ShurTech, Darice, and Rit Dye.
In addition to the free eBook and the daily giveaways, one lucky winner will have a chance to win a grand prize featuring all the products given away during the daily giveaways in a grand prize contest. On April 25th, one winner will walk away with over $700.00 in crafting supplies.
More information regarding The Best Blogger Crafts 2014, the daily giveaways, and the grand prize giveaway can be found in the following locations:
- Information on the daily giveaways can be found by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/blog/fc/giveaways/the-best-blogger-crafts-giveaways, or by visiting the FaveCrafts Blog.
- Information regarding the grand prize giveaway can be found by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/sweeps/The-Super-Spectacular-Grand-Prize-Giveaway on FaveCrafts.com.
Readers can download the free eBook, The Best Blogger Crafts 2014, for free at http://www.favecrafts.com/Most-Popular-Crafts/Best-Blogger-Craft-Ideas-Decoupage-Sewing-Jewelry-Making-More-Free-eBook. Web site visitors can also find the eBook under the "Most Popular Crafts" category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
# # #
For more information, please contact:
Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Managing Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Nine Patch Variation Quilt
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Imp Hair Hat
- Cupcake Afghan
- Glamorous Spring Crochet Ruana Pattern
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- 81+ Printable Flower Patterns
- Veintricuatro Knit Hat
- Asymmetrical Autumn Poncho
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders