Discover Organizational Ideas and Craft Room Inspiration with Latest Free eBook from FaveCrafts
There’s never a bad time to get organized. The latest free eBook from FaveCrafts features a behind the scenes look at the crafting spaces of 15 craft bloggers and designers as well as tips for creative storage tips and organization. This eBook is available for free on FaveCrafts.com.
February 6, 2013, - Northbrook, IL - Sometimes it seems that clutter and crafting go hand-in-hand. Projects often require a great deal of materials that can easily get lost or broken. Plus, cleaning up supplies is never as fun as creating the project itself. Some crafters may find that their designated crafting space could use a makeover or even a quick clean up. While this may seem like a complicated or boring task, the promise of a streamlined space can inspire a renewed sense of excitement and creativity. Thus, FaveCrafts has created a brand new eBook that will help crafters rediscover their creative spark and get organized at the same time.
According to a 2012 survey from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Part-time and variable work schedules are common for artists… During busy periods, artists may work overtime to meet deadlines. Self-employed artists can set their own hours.” Crafters need a fully functional space that meets their needs and if craft materials are hard when working on a project, the experience can be less fun. Crafters may also get frustrated and not appreciate the process of creating their own handmade piece.
The latest free eBook from FaveCrafts, How to Organize Your Craft Room: 15 Room Tours and DIY Organization Ideas from Your Favorite Bloggers, features 15 craft room tours plus a variety of useful tips and organizational ideas for everyone from sewers to mixed media enthusiasts. Within the pages of this eBook, featured designers from FaveCrafts open the doors to their homes and provide an inside look at the places in which they design and execute their creative works. There are so many unique and inspiring ideas for crafty organization. For example, Tina Johnson uses simple plastic containers and wicker baskets to store small supplies like spools of thread (p. 8). Additionally, to save time when creating cards and scrapbooks, Marti Wills uses tabbed file folders to color-code her scrapbook paper pieces (p.29). For a special treat, Mark Montano takes readers inside his very own craft cottage, where the walls feature bold stripes and doll heads line the tables (p. 46). Each one of the spaces in this eBook is unique – readers will be able to relate to at least one of the featured designers and make a true connection.
Download How to Organize Your Craft Room: 15 Room Tours and DIY Organization Ideas from Your Favorite Bloggers for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Organization-Tips/How-to-Organize-Your-Craft-Room-15-Room-Tours-and-DIY-Organization-Ideas-from-Your-Favorite-Bloggers. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the "Organization Tips” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
Julia Litz, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Diagonal Basket Weave Washcloth with Picot Edge
- Aunt Bee's Gingham Dishcloth
- White Stripes Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
- Pineapple Crochet Washcloth Pattern
- Buttery Sunshine Crochet Dishcloth
- Recycled Plastic Bag Snowman Portrait
- Winter Snowman Dishcloth
- Coffee Cup Washcloth
- Scalloped Cherry Dishcloth
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home