Discover New, Simple Ways to Make Yarn Crafts With Latest eBook from FaveCrafts and Lion Brand Yarn
You don't have to be an expert crafter to make delightful designs using Lion Brand Imagine Yarn. In fact, the projects featured in 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn are so easy, kids can join in on the fun. The eBook featured patterns for scarves, shawls and even home decor crafts.
October 7, 2013 – Northbrook, IL – Winter is just around the corner, so now is the time to start working on those winter accessories. While it may be too late to start crocheting or knitting those complicated wearables, there's plenty of time to work on the patterns feature in FaveCrafts' latest eBook, 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn. Within the pages of this eBook, readers will find pretty designs and genius ideas for a variety of winter patterns. There are also patterns for home decor crafts, making this a true must-have for any crafter.
According to a survey conducted by the Craft Yarn Council in 2011, "Scarves continue to be knitters/crocheters favorite project. Seventy–seven percent said they made at least one scarf, 70% said they made a hat, 63% a baby blanket, 57% an afghan, and tied at 48% were ponchos and shawls, kitchen goods and other baby items." Yarn crafters love making small projects, and this eBook is filled with a variety of projects that fit the bill. 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn featured scarves, hats, cowls and shawls that can be made in a day. Many of the projects can be customized and given as gifts, making them ideal for the holiday season.
17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn features a large collection of simple patterns and yarn projects, as well as large full-color photos. From beautiful scarf patterns to easy-to-make gifts, the projects in this eBook are great for all your winter crafting and holiday gift giving needs. Inside this eBook, crafters will find a pattern for a pretty Butterfly Shawl (p. 9), a versatile Featherlight Poncho (p. 14) and even a kid-approved pattern for Fairy Wings (p. 31). With crafts that cover everything from crochet to upcycling, you'll never get bored.
Download 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Gifts/17-Easy-Crafts-With-Yarn-Make-Accessories-Decor-and-More-with-Lion-Brand-Imagine-Yarn-free-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Gifts” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
# # #
Julia Litz, FaveCrafts Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Two Sides Knit Dishcloth
- Ribs All Around Baby Jacket and Bonnet
- 33 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- Up and Down Crochet Dishcloth
- Updated Amish Bars Throw
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Crochet Butterfly Dishcloth
- Picot Edge Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Unbelievably Easy Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Open Wide Zippered Pouch
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow