Clicks for a Cause is one of the ways that Prime Publishing helps give back to the community. We select new charitable causes and feature them in Prime Publishing's 60+ email newsletters, reaching over 5 million subscribers. Readers can help contribute by simply clicking the links in the Clicks for a Cause section of the newsletter. For every click to these sections, Prime Publishing will make a financial contribution to the selected charity. The more clicks, the larger the donation!
Below is a list of some of our past and upcoming Clicks for a Cause charity campaigns. If you have a suggestion of a charitable organization to feature in Clicks for a Cause, please contact us. Thank you for helping us give back to the community!
Prime Publishing loves to give back to the community. To read about some of our recent charity efforts, visit our corporate website.
Featured Clicks for a Cause Charity:
- August 22-August 29, 2022 – American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA). In support of animal welfare, we are donating 1 penny for every unique click from our email newsletters* to the ASPCA. Be sure to share our e-mail newsletters with family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. By looking at our recipes and our crafting projects, you are helping a great organization "provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States."
Previous Clicks for a Cause Charities:
- March 21-March 28, 2022 – World Central Kitchen. In support of Ukraine, this effort benefited World Central Kitchen, which serves thousands of fresh meals to Ukrainian families fleeing home as well as those who remain in the country.
- February 21-February 28, 2022 – American Heart Association. In support of American Heart Month, this effort benefited the American Heart Association, which builds public awareness, improves healthy behavior habits, and ensures research is inclusive for heart disease and stroke.
- October 11-October 18, 2021 – Susan G. Komen. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this effort benefited Susan G. Komen, which saves lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
- July 19-July 26, 2021 – Boys & Girls Clubs of America. In support of back to school season, this effort benefited Boys & Girls Clubs of America, which enables all young people, espeically those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- April 26-May 4, 2020 – United Way. In support of essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic, this effort benefited United Way, which fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community.
- November 13-19, 2017 – Alzheimer's Association. In support of National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month, this effort benefited the Alzheimer's Association, which aims to advance research to end Alzheimer's and dementia while enhancing care for those living with the disease.
- September 11-17, 2017 – American Red Cross Disaster Relief. In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma, this effort benefited the Red Cross's mission to provide shelter, food, and comfort to families affected by the natural disasters.
- November 7-13, 2016 – Wounded Warrior Project. In honor of Veterans Day, this effort benefited an organization that aids veterans and service members who incurred a physical or mental injury due to their military service on or after September 11, 2001.
Other Recent Prime Publishing Charity Efforts:
- Prayer Shawls for Charity Drive Benefiting Rush University Medical Center and Journey Care
- Project Linus Security Blanket providing handmade blankets to sick and traumatized children
- Letters to Santa Program, collecting toys for under-served children
- Food Drive with Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Annual Card Drive for Veterans in partnership with Help Heal Veterans
- 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge to help support A New Direction
- Gloves and Mittens Charity Drive for Warm Up America!
- “Little Hats, Big Hearts” charity drive for the American Heart Association
- Handmade Ornament Charity Drive for Heartland Alliance
- Cookbook Drive to benefit WINGS program
*Each program or charity may have a target goal.