Clicks for a Cause is one of the ways that Prime Publishing helps give back to the community. We select new charitable causes and feature them in Prime Publishing's 60+ email newsletters, reaching over 5 million subscribers. Readers can help contribute by simply clicking the links in the Clicks for a Cause section of the newsletter. For every click to these sections, Prime Publishing will make a financial contribution to the selected charity. The more clicks, the larger the donation!
Below is a list of some of our past and upcoming Clicks for a Cause charity campaigns. If you have a suggestion of a charitable organization to feature in Clicks for a Cause, please contact us. Thank you for helping us give back to the community!
Prime Publishing loves to give back to the community. To read about some of our recent charity efforts, visit our corporate website.
Featured Clicks for a Cause Charity:
- July 19-July 26, 2021 – Boys & Girls Clubs of America. To help Boys & Girls Clubs of America do their great work, we are donating 1 penny for every unique click from our email newsletters*. Be sure to share our e-mail newsletters with family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. Who doesn’t need some back to school cooking and crafting ideas now? And, just by looking at our recipes and our crafting projects, you are helping a great charity help those less fortunate.
Previous Clicks for a Cause Charities:
- April 26-May 4, 2020 – United Way. In support of essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic, this effort benefited United Way, which fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community.
- November 13-19, 2017 – Alzheimer's Association. In support of National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month, this effort benefited the Alzheimer's Association, which aims to advance research to end Alzheimer's and dementia while enhancing care for those living with the disease.
- September 11-17, 2017 – American Red Cross Disaster Relief. In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma, this effort benefited the Red Cross's mission to provide shelter, food, and comfort to families affected by the natural disasters.
- November 7-13, 2016 – Wounded Warrior Project. In honor of Veterans Day, this effort benefited an organization that aids veterans and service members who incurred a physical or mental injury due to their military service on or after September 11, 2001.
Other Recent Prime Publishing Charity Efforts:
- Fifth Annual Prayer Shawls for Charity Drive Benefiting Rush University Medical Center and Journey Care
- Project Linus Security Blanket providing handmade blankets to sick and traumatized children
- Letters to Santa Program, collecting toys for under-served children
- Second Annual Food Drive with Greater Chicago Food Depository
*Each program or charity may have a target goal. We will donate up to $1000 for our current program.