Celebrate National Craft Month with a Free eBook and Giveaways Galore from FaveCrafts.com
FaveCrafts.com has joined forces with several craft companies to celebrate National Craft Month throughout the month of March. With a free eBook, daily giveaways, and a grand prize giveaway worth more than $2,000.00, this month-long promotion gears to celebrate crafting and creativity all month long.
March 5, 2014 – Northbrook, IL – In an era when people are doing all they can to pinch pennies and save money, the do-it-yourself movement has seen a surge in popularity. From knit scarves to revamped furniture, the art of crafting continues to motivate and challenge the creative mind. To help draw attention to the popularity of crafting, the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) declared March as National Craft Month in 1994…now, 20 years later, National Craft Month continues to remain a popular celebration for those in the crafting and hobby community.
To celebrate National Craft Month, Prime Publishing has teamed up with some of the biggest names in the crafting industry to bring consumers new tutorials and giveaways each day of March, as well as a free exclusive eBook and a grand prize giveaway worth more than $2,000.00. Every day this month, craft lovers will be given a chance to win crafting supplies from Red Heart Yarn, Plaid Enterprises, Leisure Arts, Marvy Uchida, Sizzix, Simplicity, DOW STYROFOAM, MD Building Products, I Love to Create, Polyform Products, Craft Attitude, Ecstasy Crafts, American Quilter’s Society, Krylon, Curious.com, Fiskars, Xyron, and Jimmy Beans Wool. Additionally, there will be a brand new, exclusive tutorial with each giveaway. All the projects promoted during National Craft Month will also be available in 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants, a free downloadable eBook on FaveCrafts.com.
In addition to the free eBook and the daily giveaways, one lucky winner will have a chance to win a grand prize featuring all the products given away during the daily giveaways in a grand prize contest. On March 31st, one winner will walk away with over $2,000.00 in crafting supplies.
More information regarding National Craft Month, the daily giveaways, the grand prize giveaway, and the free downloadable eBook can be found in the following locations:
- Information on the daily giveaways can be found by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/blog/fc/giveaways/national-craft-month-2014, or by visiting the FaveCrafts Blog.
- Information regarding the grand prize giveaway can be found by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/sweeps/National-Craft-Month-2014-Grand-Prize-Giveaway on FaveCrafts.com.
- Readers can download the free eBook, 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants, for free at http://www.favecrafts.com/Most-Popular-Crafts/Projects-Every-Crafter-Wants-free-eBook.Web site visitors can also find the eBook under the "Most Popular Crafts" category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
# # #
For more information, please contact:
Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Managing Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow