About American Crafts:
American Crafts has created stylish scrapbooking products since the early 1990s. Founded by the Mitchell family and based in Utah, the company originally offered non-scrapbooking products to the general craft market before focusing its efforts on memory preservation.
American Crafts is known for modern-looking designs that are simple, fresh and bright. In addition to patterned paper, the company produces Thickers, albums, unique pens and markers, Premium Ribbon, Fla!r, Remarks stickers, Minimarks rub-on transfers and other embellishments that always rank as customers' favorites.
American Crafts Projects at FaveCrafts:
Anyone can create these American Crafts projects. They're cute and easy to make. These Halloween crafts are perfect for the holiday season. It's great to keep all your memories together on one page. Scrapbooking is easy to do and you can have such a fun time creating all kinds of pages.
American Crafts provides you with many different ideas you may not have thought of on your own. Make your memories even more fun than the first time by adding embellishments like stamps, cardstock, stickers and more. American Crafts; they really are the color of memories!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern