Baby Lock is a line of sewing, embroidery, quilting, sergers and specialty machines and accessories developed to make sewing more fun and easy. We’re not interested in creating technology for technology’s sake. That’s why everything that we do is to make your time sewing at your machine as enjoyable as possible. Baby Lock's main goal has been to enhance the love of sewing since our very beginning, over 40 years ago.
All Baby Lock machines and products are sold through Authorized Baby Lock Retailers. Baby Lock machines are not sold online; only an Authorized Retailer can ensure the authentic warranty. These retailers are more than just helpful men and women who sell machines… they are trained sewing experts who will always be there to answer questions, introduce new products and demonstrate exciting new features and technology. Click here to find a retailer store near you.
Today's young people are reviving the love of sewing in a way that's all their own. This D-I-Y (do it yourself) attitude has inspired millions of sewers to learn new techniques, express themselves through unique crafts and art, and even start their own homegrown sewing businesses. Baby Lock has an outlet for these independent-minded artists through Totally Stitchin (see link below). Totally Stitchin' includes sewing tips, a helpful glossary, trendy 1-hour projects and profiles of inspiring sewers, quilters, and other crafters.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow