How To Make Soap Videos: Cupcakes and Whipped Frosting
They look like cupcakes, they smell like cupcakes, but don't be fooled, it's soap! Learn how to make soap cupcakes with whipped frosting from the Soap Queen in this episode of Soap Queen TV. Anne-Marie makes a soapy replica of the Lavender Vanilla cupcake from Cupcake Royale using basic ingredients and tools that you probably already have at home.
Materials for the cupcake base:
- 40 oz. White Melt & Pour Soap
- 1 1/2 oz. Vanilla Select Fragrance Oil
- 1 1/2 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer
- 6 ml Canary LabColor (diluted)
- SoapyLove Scalloped Round Mold
Materials for the soap frosting:
- 16 oz White Melt & Pour Soap
- 8 Tbsp Natural Castile Liquid Soap
- 9 ml Royal Purple LabColor (diluted)
- 1 oz Lavender Fragrance Oil
- SoapyLove Jojoba Bead Mix
Learn more about Bramble Berry here
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.