Add shimmer to a purchased card to make it look one-of-a-kind, like it's from a high-end gallery.
- Purchased Hanukkah themed card
- Mini iron or household iron
- 3" x 4" Teflon press cloth from Kreinik
- Kreinik Medium #16 Iron-on Braid in silver color 6020
- Turn your iron onto the highest heat setting and let it heat thoroughly.
- Lay your iron-on thread at a starting point, cover with the Teflon press cloth, and press for several seconds with your hot iron until the thread adheres. Continue this way, working your design in sections, until complete.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.
Read NextHanukkah Napkin Ring