17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Neenah Paper Technical Products has been an industry leader in the creation, development and improvement of heat transfer products since our first patent was granted in 1980. Milestones include the earliest thermal and laser products in the mid-1980s, inkjet products in 1988, dark transfers in the mid 1990s and the introduction of a self weeding laser paper IMAGE CLIP® in 2005.
Producing and selling decorated T-shirts and apparel is a profitable business with a low cost of entry and easy production. With over 62% of Americans owning more than 10 decorated T-shirts, there are endless opportunities to succeed in this market. T-shirts, sweatshirts, canvas bags and hats are used to promote businesses, events, schools, teams, churches and other organizations. T-shirts and hats are collected and worn again and again, with many owners reluctant to part with a favorite. The wearing audience is a large cross section of the population; t’weeners, boomers, and even babies sport messages or images on their clothing.
Decorating your apparel with Neenah Paper’s Heat Transfer products will ensure:
- Excellent quality with good color reproduction.
- Low cost of entry.
- Low cost of volume production.
- Durable art and messages that will withstand many wash cycles.
- Hand and aesthetics that rival screen printing.
- Ability to print on a wide range of substrates including; cotton, cotton blends, synthetics, denim, leather, mugs, hats, leather, wood acrylics and glass substrates among many more.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home