We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Maya Road was born in 2003. My sister and I were spending the weekend together, and we went shopping for all of the latest scrapbooking supplies. As we browsed the aisles, we were frustrated by how difficult it was to find unique scrapbooking products and how expensive products were. We started chatting about products we wanted to see, and we brainstormed how we could combine our business knowledge and design skills to produce the unique products for scrapbooking. Thus, Maya Road was formed.
At first, we made limited quantities of these products available to other scrapbooking enthusiasts on eBay and through our individual websites. After much soul-searching, we decided to launch Maya Road nationally with 38 unique products at HIA 2004. Since then we have added over 600 new products to our line including fun lines such as our chipboard collections, sheers, ribbons, fibers and much more!
Maya Road was founded on a belief in each person's creative ability and on the commitment to making high quality scrapbooking products available and affordable to everyone. We believe that scrapbooking and memory keeping should be an everyday event available to everyone.
We provide free ideas cards in stores, as well as free downloadable support information on our website. Our signature products are carried in over 1000 scrapbooking stores in the US, Australia, Canada, the UK and beyond.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home