23 Cool Tie Dye Ideas
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready for summer crafting with this collection of 23 Cool Tie Dye Ideas. From tie dyed shoes to towels, curtains to wall art, these projects will have you looking at this old-fashioned craft in a whole new way! Tie dye projects are also great for camp activities, boy scout and girl scout craft nights, and just something fun to do for a girls night in or a sleepover party.
Start your tie dye off with our collection of Tie Dye Tee Shirts. Perhaps the most popular form of tie dye, these tee shirts go above and beyond the generic look and teach you how to take your tie dye projects a step beyond ordinary.
After you've had fun making tee shirts, move on to our collection of Tie Dye Wearables. From scarves and shoes to bracelets and socks, this assortment of projects is perfect for teens and tweens and those who are looking for fun and creative ways to add color to their wardrobe.
Once you've overworked your closet, get ready to jazz up your home decor with our collection of Tie Dye Home Decor projects. Unlike anything you've seen before, these home decor accessories will instantly give your room a whole new look. Liven up your bathroom, living room, bedroom, and even your back yard with these fun and innovative projects!
Finally, take a look at a few of our other fun tie dye techniques so you can learn how to create your own designs! No matter what you want to create, you're sure to find something you'll love in this collection of 23 Cool Tie Dye Ideas!
23 Cool Tie Dye Ideas
Perhaps the most well-loved way to tie dye, these tee shirt ideas are great for boys and girls of all ages. Once you've mastered the simple techniques to make these shirts, you'll want to sport a fun tie dye look every day of the week! The Impatient Plaid Tie Dye Tee is so neat, that you won't even believe that it's tie dye! And the Captain America Tie Dye Tee would make an awesome gift for a nerdy, but loveable, dad or brother.
- Impatient Plaid Tie Dye Tee
- Scribble Scrabble Tee Shirt
- Captain America Tie Dye Tee
- Cobbled Bicolor Tie Dye Tee
Find even more great tie dye patterns in our collection of 94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns. Containing all our best tie dye patterns, this collection is great for those who love to add a little color to their life!
Go beyond the humble tee shirt and try one of these awesome tie dye wearables. From head to toe, you can sport a fun tie dye look that's sure to turn heads. Start off with the fun Totally Tie Dye Shoes and work your way up to the Homemade Ombre Infinity Scarf. Great for boys and girls of all ages, these tie dye patterns are a great way to reuse old clothes and give a new life to an old piece of clothing. So gather the whole family around and get ready to add some color to your wardrobe!
- Totally Tie Dye Shoes
- Tie Dye Friendship Bracelet
- Stylish Spring Apron
- Groovy Socks
- Homemade Ombre Infinity Scarf
Tie dyeing is so much more than dipping a tee shirt in colored dye. Learn how to use a variety of techniques to get the look you love with this collection of 47 Tie Dye Projects and How to Tie Dye. A great starting point for those who are new to this art form, this collection is a must-have for teachers, parents, and camp councelors.
When tie dyed clothes just aren't enough, you can accessorize your home with one of these fun tie dye projects. The Sunburst Blossom Pillow is a great addition to your decor both indoors or out...and the Tropical Themed Teepee is a fun way to get the kids involved in the crafting process. Give your home a very colorful makeover with one or more of these fantastic tie dye patterns for the home.
- Sunburst Blossom Pillow
- Tie Dye Tablecloth
- Tropical Themed Teepee
- Summer Lovin' Crocheted Pillow
- Tie Dye Curtains
- Field of Fireworks Beach Towel
- Puffy Tie Dye Flowers
- Quote Art Canvas
- Sunshine State Tea Towels
- Tie Dye Oh My Wall Art
Now that you've learned all about how to tie dye, check out this collection of 11 Colorful Tie Dye Shirt Patterns. With great ideas for boys and girls of all ages, this collection may motivate you to stock up on those cheap white tee's! Tie dyed shirts are great for kids and is a fun way to teach kids how to create their own unique designs.
Want to keep tie dyeing the day away? Learn to master these cool techniques and you'll be ready to add color to just about anything. The Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique is a really fun project for kids of all ages, and the Crumble and Bullseye techniques are good ones for any tie dye enthusiast to master. Finally, the Tie Dye Embroidery technique is a fun project for more advanced crafters who are looking for something fun to to with their tie dye creations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- "24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns" eBook
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- 47 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques free eBook
- Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor, and More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns eBook
- Sunburst Tie Dye Deco Block
- Purple Lightning Tie-Dye
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers