The best coupon organizer is truly the best grocery coupon organizer you could ever make. Use your die cuts to make this homemade craft from Spellbinders.
- S4-114 Standard Circles LG
- S4-243 Ric Rac Diamond Borderabilities® Petites
- S4-248 Labels Thirteen
- My Mind's Eye, Penny Lane Tiny Dancer Patterned Paper
- The Paper Company, Ivory Cardstock
- Core'dinations, Aegean Cardstock
- Creative Impressions, Bright Glimmer Rounds Brads
- JustRite Stampers
- Just A Note Stamps 2" Decorative Border Stamps
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L, 3D Foam Squares
- EZ Runner
- Turquoise, Brown Inks
- Liquid Glue
- Glass Pebbles
- Recycled Box
- Sanding Block
- Cover recycled box with patterned paper. Cover inside with white cardstock.
- Cut/emboss S4-243 Ric Rac Diamond Borderabilities® Petites from Aegean cardstock and sand with sanding block. Embellish with ivory ribbon and adhere to box with EZ-Runner.
- Cut/emboss S4-248 Labels Thirteen #6 (with #1 being the smallest) from Aegean cardstock. Distress and embellish with brads as shown.
- Reverse Stencil one S4-248 Lables Thirteen #5 with brown ink by applying ink to the cut side of the die template. Cut/emboss from pattern paper. Adhere with 3D Foam Squares to label from previous step.
- Stamp Decorative Border with Turquoise ink onto ivory cardstock. Ink S4-114 Standard Circles LG #4. Cut/Emboss/Reverse stencil.
- Ink S4-114 Standard Circles LG #2. Cut/Emboss/Reverse Stencil with ivory cardstock. Stamp Just a Note sentiment with Turquoise Gem ink in center and adhere to previous step, then adhere to center of embellishment on box.
- Create cards using the same techniques as on the box front.