Upper Desk Portable Cabinet Mount
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Portable Cabinet Mount
Gifted by: Upper Desk
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Are you sick of getting spaghetti sauce on your iPad? Want to watch your tablet while working out or crafting but don't have a place to put it? Well, you're in luck! The Portable Cabinet Mount from Upper Desk is a great way to display and store your mobile device anywhere in your home. It's easy latch-system assembly makes installation quick and allows you to place your technology where you need it most.
Great for using in the kitchen, bedroom, dorm room, garage, or even at a home gym or craft studio, the Portable Cabinet Mount is constructed of high quality steel and plastic. The easy-latch system allows for quick installation and product stability so your mobile device won't wobble or fall. You can adjust the height for portrait or landscape view and the mount can fit almost any tablet or smart phone. It even swivels 180 degrees so you can easily see your tablet no matter where you are.
If you've ever tried reading a knitting or crochet pattern on a tablet while actually knitting or crocheting, you know that it's hard to view the screen and concentrate on your work at the same time; however, with the help of the Portable Cabinet Mount, you can easily mount your tablet from a shelf or cabinet and view your pattern with ease as you continue your project.
Perfect for chefs, crafters, and hobby enthusiasts alike, the Portable Cabinet Mount is easy to install and even easier to use. Want to see it in action? Check out this video from Upper Desk:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balance Focus DIY Postcards
- Energizing Mandala Printables
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Peacock Printable Coloring Page
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments