Paper Smooches Stamp Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paper Smooches Stamp Collection
Gifted by Paper Smooches
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I love creating my own handmade cards to send to family and friends. Sometimes a little handmade note can go a long way in showing someone how much you care, and there's no better way to create your own cute and adorable cards than with these stamp sets from Paper Smooches.
These 5 whimsical and cute designs are perfect for decorating cards, tags, scrapbooks, and so much more. From cute icons and animals to fun borders and blocks, these stamp kits are versitile and fun to mix and match.
Here's a closer look at these adorable stamp sets:
Bee Mine: Great for Valentine's Day or just to send some love to a friend or family member, this stamp set comes with several cute love bugs, as well as a variety of sentiments and smaller stamps. As a life-long bee fan, I was drawn to this set instantly, and I can't wait to use this set to create my handmade "Bee Mine!" Valentine cards next year!
Borderlicious: The Borderlicious stamp set is great for adding all kinds of borders to your cards and scrapbooks. There are 8 borders in this collection that can be mixed and matched to create all kinds of designs.
Cuteasaurus: This is one of my favorite stamp sets! With 4 super cute dinosaurs, as well as a variety of other prehistoric themed stamps, this set is great for kids and adults alike. "You are Awesome" and "Cheer Up Grumpasaurus" are a couple of the sentiments included with this collection.
Artisan Blocks: These Artisan Blocks are great to use seperately or all together. With a variety of patterns, including honeycomb, chevron, polka dot, and stripes, this set is great for adding a background to your design or making one-of-a-kind tags for favors or gifts.
Surf and Turf: Whales, fish, seahorses, crabs, and pelicans are some of the creatures you'll see in this under the sea stamp set. With sentiments alike "Hey Gill Friend" and "You're Swell", this set is suitable for almost any occasion, and can easily be used to create any number of layouts and designs.
Kids and adults of all ages will love these stamps, and since they're photopolymer stamps that can be adhered to a clear stamping block, creating your own designs and lining up borders and blocks is nearly fool-proof.
Each set of Paper Smooches stamps is drawn out by hand by artist Kim Hughes, and all the stamp sets are made right here in the USA.
If you're looking for a unique and fun way to add some whimsical touches to your paper crafting, you're going to love this collection of stamp sets from Paper Smooches!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn