Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create your own 1-inch, single-fold bias tape! The Simplicity Bias Tape Maker makes the process of creating your own customized tape unbelievably easy.
The machine features an on/off switch and automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity. The automatic shut-off feature is perfect for conserving energy. The product also features multiple heat settings, thus allowing you to experiment with your tape-making and try new things. It also helps control the heat emitted from the projects - no need to worry about burnt fingers.
With this handy machine, quilters and fabric crafters can make up to 35 feet of their own bias tape. In fact, you can make 12 feet of bias tape in just 60 seconds - how cool is that? Even craft beginners will love the versatility of this project and the easy-to-understand features.
This machine also doubles as a carrying case so it is easily transportable. There is a handle on the lid which allows you to take your light-weight machine to classes and craft gatherings.
For more information, check out the informational video below.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties