SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
SEI Iron-On Flocked Transfers
Gifted by SEI
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Iron On's are a great way to turn a plain tee shirt into something fun to wear. You can also use them to jazz up tote bags, frames, headbands, towels, and so much more...and this awesome collection of iron on's from SEI Crafts makes turning a plain white wearable into something fashionable and fun to wear!
These flocked ion on's are made especially for pajamas and are great for kids of all ages. With cute sayings like "Pirates Don't have Bedtimes!", "I'm Pulling an All-Nighter", "Bedtime...who said anything about bedtime?", and "Night Owl", these sweet little iron ons are quick and easy to use on anything from shirts to pillow cases.
If you're looking for something with a little more character, the My Own Monster iron on's are sure to please! Available in a fairy princess theme, a pirate theme, a general girl theme and a general boy theme, these adorable monsters offer 1,000's of possibilies for kids to create their very own monsters. All you need to do is cut out the pieces and have kids arrange their own monsters however they'd like. Then mom or dad can iron them down and kids will be able to show off their very own creations! This is a great activity for sleepovers or kids' birthday parties.
For the older kids, SEI has a cute collection of vintage inspired iron on's, great for making vintage inspired tee shirts, tote bags, jackets, and more. This set includes an anchor, mustache, electric guitar, and a pair of sunglasses. The best thing about these iron ons, and all the iron ons listed here, is that they won't crack, fade, or peel...so they're long lasting and durable...which is great for kids and teens alike.
Kids and teens who play on sports teams might like the Polka Dot letter collection. These letters are ironed on individually, so they're perfect for personalizing jerseys, making family reunion tee shirts, and even labeling items like towels, shoes, and more. You get 2 of each letter, so there are lots of possibilities for creating personalized decor and wearables.
Finally, everyone is sure to love the collection of patterned iron on's, available in Houndstooth, Pink Polka Dot, and Zebra Print. These iron on's come in full sheets, so they're great for large projects or cutting small shapes for your own creative projects. Make headbands, decorate tee shirts, and add a fun touch to a hand bag with the help of these colorful and fun iron on patterns.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Cool Comforts Knit Throw
- Casual Cables Throw
- Color Dip Scarf
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Mason Jar DIY Herb Garden Infographic
- Solar Robot Coloring Page
- Spring Flowers Adult Coloring Page
- Rusty the Robot Coloring Page
- Robot on the Beach Coloring Page