Mod Podge Sampler Pack
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We all know and love Mod Podge, but did you know there's a different Mod Podge for every project you're working on? Whether it's decoupaging an old table, painting an outdoor chair, adding sparkle to a necklace, or crafting with paper, one thing is for sure...there's a Mod Podge for that.
If you'd like to play around with Mod Podge and test out all the different things you can do with this awesome finish, you're going to want to check out the Mod Podge Sampler Pack. Complete with a 4 oz bottle of classic Gloss Mod Podge, as well as smaller 2 oz bottles of Outdoor Mod Podge, Gloss Mod Podge, Sparkle Mod Podge, Matte Mod Podge, and Paper Pod Podge, and a handful of foam brushes, this kit is all you need to get started working on your next Mod Podge project.
The great thing about Mod Podge is that you can use it on a variety of surfaces for a variety of reasons. I have used it as a sealer, an adhesive, and even as a finish to add shine to my handmade clay beads...and with so many varieties available, you can find just the right Mod Podge to help you on your next DIY project!
Need some crafty inspiration? Check out a few of our favorite Mod Podge tutorials:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More