Westcott Scissors and Holster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott Scissors and Holster
Gifted by Westcott
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When my brother was young, he was obsessed with Batman. Obsessed. If you were to ask him then what his favorite part about the caped crusader was, he would say his utility belt. Filled with every gadget and gizmo he could possibly ever need, Batman’s utility belt was essential to his crime fighting getup.
While Batman may not be real, the need for a utility belt is…and if you’re a crafter on the go, or someone working on several projects at one time, you need a handy organizational system that will help you get the job done.
Enter Westcott’s Scissors Holster. This funky and fabulous scissors holster attaches to your belt or apron, making storing scissors easy, safe, and stylish!
This decorative holster can fit scissors measuring up to 8 inches long, so it’s great for holding your tiny tape and glue scissors, as well as your heavy duty fabric and paper scissors.
I personally love the zebra print on this scissors holster. And the little gem on the fold down flap makes it that much more fun to wear and show off!
Be a crafting super hero with this great scissors holder from Westcott. While it won’t help you climb buildings or emit poisonous smoke, it will keep your tools of your trade handy and ready at any moment’s notice…so you can take care of all the crafty villains you may come across…from paper trimming to fabric frays.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Anchor Living Needlepoint Tapestry
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie