Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pretty n' Easy Premium Kit
Gifted by Pretty n' Easy
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I love decorating my home with paper flowers. Not only are they fun and easy to make, but I don't have to worry about water and sunlight to keep them alive. I love arranging paper flowers into colorful bouquets, and I also use them to create fun jewelry and hair accessories for the summer. You can easily make paper flowers out of everything from napkins to scrapbook paper, so paper flowers are also a great way to clean out your paper stash and make room for even more crafting supplies!
If you love making paper flowers as much as I do, then you're going to love this Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit from Pretty n' Easy. Complete with everything you need to make a whole bouquet of beautiful flowers, this kit is sure to help your creativity bloom.
Even if you've never made a paper flower in your life, you can easily follow the directions included in this kit to create all kinds of flowers. With full-color images and step-by-step instructions, this kit makes creating your own roses, carnations, daisies, hydrangeas, and peonies easy and fun. Also included in this kit is all the paper you need to create the flowers in the instruction booklet and all the materials you need to embellish and decorate your flowers, from the petal to the stem.
The great thing about this kit is that you can use these instructions to create flowers in all kinds of paper styles. So even after you're done using up the paper in your kit, you can use the instructions to create flowers with other types of paper that you may have in your stash.
From simple roses to elegant peonies and hydrangeas, the flowers in this Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit are great for decorating your home or using to create decorations for an upcoming wedding or shower. Paper flowers are a great budget-friendly alternative to the real deal, and for those who don't have access to a garden or direct sunlight, decorating with paper flowers is a fun and safe way to bring the beauty of nature into your home.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Practical Origami
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Super Wikki Stix
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps