Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pretty n' Easy Premium Kit
Gifted by Pretty n' Easy
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I love decorating my home with paper flowers. Not only are they fun and easy to make, but I don't have to worry about water and sunlight to keep them alive. I love arranging paper flowers into colorful bouquets, and I also use them to create fun jewelry and hair accessories for the summer. You can easily make paper flowers out of everything from napkins to scrapbook paper, so paper flowers are also a great way to clean out your paper stash and make room for even more crafting supplies!
If you love making paper flowers as much as I do, then you're going to love this Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit from Pretty n' Easy. Complete with everything you need to make a whole bouquet of beautiful flowers, this kit is sure to help your creativity bloom.
Even if you've never made a paper flower in your life, you can easily follow the directions included in this kit to create all kinds of flowers. With full-color images and step-by-step instructions, this kit makes creating your own roses, carnations, daisies, hydrangeas, and peonies easy and fun. Also included in this kit is all the paper you need to create the flowers in the instruction booklet and all the materials you need to embellish and decorate your flowers, from the petal to the stem.
The great thing about this kit is that you can use these instructions to create flowers in all kinds of paper styles. So even after you're done using up the paper in your kit, you can use the instructions to create flowers with other types of paper that you may have in your stash.
From simple roses to elegant peonies and hydrangeas, the flowers in this Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit are great for decorating your home or using to create decorations for an upcoming wedding or shower. Paper flowers are a great budget-friendly alternative to the real deal, and for those who don't have access to a garden or direct sunlight, decorating with paper flowers is a fun and safe way to bring the beauty of nature into your home.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Practical Origami
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Darice Embossing Folders
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets