Picot Bracelet Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Picot Bracelet Kit
Gifted by: Mary Beth Temple for Hooked for Life
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The warmer months are upon us...and you know what that means? It's time for accessorizing! No more winter coats and long sweaters...it's time for tee shirts and tank tops and showing off all the fun jewelry I made when the snow and the cold kept me inside. One of my favorite ways to accessorize an outfit is to add a bracelet. I love layering bracelets and mixing and matching colors and styles. They're great for wearing with a tee shirt and jeans and you can also use them to help you tranform an outfit from daywear to nightwear. However, the thing I love the most about bracelets is that they're so quick and easy to make! In a matter of minutes, I can create a stylish and beautiful bracelet that I'd happily show off to family and friends...and if you feel the same way, you're going to love this Picot Bracelet Kit from Hooked for Life.
Combining two of my favorite things (crochet and beads), this Picot Bracelet Kit will teach you how to make a lovely crocheted bracelet in no time. With everything you need right in the bag, this kit is great for making a quick gift for a friend or family member, or creating a fun accessory for yourself. Each Picot Bracelet Kit contains an easy-to-follow bracelet pattern, a beading needle, 5.5g #6 seed beads, 10 yds of rayon/metallic thread, 2 crimps, 1 split ring, and 1 lobster claw clasp. All you need is a crochet hook and you're ready to create this adorable bracelet.
If you love to crochet and are looking for a fun and easy project to work on this weekend, you're going to love this kit. Best of all, once you have the Picot Bracelet Kit, you can get refills containing all the materials you need to create another bracelet. Available in a variety of colors, these bracelet kits make accessorizing easy and fun...and once you create one, you won't be able to stop!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Practical Origami
- Create with Copics: Beginner's Guide Online Class
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Fiskars Fuse
- Raffia Yarn
- The Premier Downton Abbey Yarn Collection
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Purple Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Printable Quote Coloring Sheet
- Imp Hair Hat
- V-Stitch Hats For All
- Celtic Passion Beanie
- Bright and Colorful Loom Knit Hat
- Super Bulky Oversized Messy Bun Hat
- Seashore Messy Bun Hat
- Heart Quartet Mandala Coloring Page
- Short n Sassy Messy Bun Hat