Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Clover Quick Yo Yo Maker
Large and small butterfly templates
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed By Maria Nerius
A new shape in Clover’s line of yo yo making templates, the butterfly stands out as unique. When is the last time you saw a butterfly yo yo? I loved it. I made butterflies to embellish clothing, accessories, card fronts, and journal covers. Once you have the butterfly created you can embellish to your heart’s content with beads, buttons, lace, inks, paint, charms, and more. The sky is the limit so let your butterflies take flight. The instructions are well written and well illustrated. The packaging also includes lots of great ideas from jewelry to pillows. The template is sturdy and made to last. The yo yos created have an interesting and dynamic dimensional quality. With every new fabric you create a unique, yet uniform yo yo butterfly. The small measures approx. 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" while the large measures approx. 1 3/4" x 2 1/4". I’m going to make some butterflies to use in my gift-wrapping and basket decorating since it will be one of a kind!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More