Tipping Points Knitting Needles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tipping Points Knitting Needles by Susan Bates
Gifted by Coats & Clark
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Knitters of all levels know...one needle does not fit all patterns. Not only do knitting needles come in a variety of sizes, but they also have different points, geared towards different types of projects. From blunt tips to sharp tips, the point of your knitting needle is just as imporant as the needle size itself. And no one likes having to change needles in the middle of a project...
Thankfully Susan Bates has come up with a brilliant idea on how to get the most out of your knitting needles. Tipping Points is the innovative new knitting needle that provides the only interchangeable tip on the market. These needles feature point profices that can be quickly interchanged to met the demands of a wide variety of yarn textures, fibers, and twists.
With a blunt tip, a medium tip, and sharp tip included in each set, you'll be ready to knit up just about anything and everything! Available in 8 vibrant colors and sizes ranging from 3.5-10.5, these knitting needles will soon become all you need to create amazingly beautiful knit projects this year.
Since yarns come in all shapes, sizes, and varieties, why not have needles to help you get the job done? The Blunt tip is great for working with loosly spun yarns while the Medium tip is better for all-purpose use and everyday projects. Finally, the Sharp tip is great for working lace and cables.
With this amazing Tipping Points Set from Susan Bates, you'll be knitting up a storm in no time!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System Review
- Honestech VHS to DVD Software
- DecoArt MEDIA Paint
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- Fiskars Fuse
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea
- Basic Baby Booties
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners