Tipping Points Knitting Needles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tipping Points Knitting Needles by Susan Bates
Gifted by Coats & Clark
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Knitters of all levels know...one needle does not fit all patterns. Not only do knitting needles come in a variety of sizes, but they also have different points, geared towards different types of projects. From blunt tips to sharp tips, the point of your knitting needle is just as imporant as the needle size itself. And no one likes having to change needles in the middle of a project...
Thankfully Susan Bates has come up with a brilliant idea on how to get the most out of your knitting needles. Tipping Points is the innovative new knitting needle that provides the only interchangeable tip on the market. These needles feature point profices that can be quickly interchanged to met the demands of a wide variety of yarn textures, fibers, and twists.
With a blunt tip, a medium tip, and sharp tip included in each set, you'll be ready to knit up just about anything and everything! Available in 8 vibrant colors and sizes ranging from 3.5-10.5, these knitting needles will soon become all you need to create amazingly beautiful knit projects this year.
Since yarns come in all shapes, sizes, and varieties, why not have needles to help you get the job done? The Blunt tip is great for working with loosly spun yarns while the Medium tip is better for all-purpose use and everyday projects. Finally, the Sharp tip is great for working lace and cables.
With this amazing Tipping Points Set from Susan Bates, you'll be knitting up a storm in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Practical Origami
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Wood Shipping Crate Playscape
- Quick Granny Stripes Lapghan Crochet Pattern
- Toast With Butter Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Simple Crochet Bath Puff
- Simple Serenity DIY Bath Salts
- Straight From The Recycle Bin DIY Wreath
- Beachy Driftwood DIY Wreath
- Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- Totally Tropical Crochet Flower Pattern
- Flower Child Crochet Bag