Tapisserie Wool Thread
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tapisserie Wool Thread
Gifted by Westminster Fibers
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Perfect for embroidery and detailed sewing projects, this Tapisserie Wool Thread comes in a variety of colors, and is durable enough to withstand even the toughest projects. Arranged in popular color spectrums, these thread kits are great for fans of canvas work, embroidery, and other various needlecrafting projects.
What I love about this Tapisserie Wool Thread is that it's arranged in similar colors, so it's easy to visualize a new project idea when you can see all the coordinating colors at one time. The "Vase of Violets" grouping contains lovely shades of purple, perfect for adding floral decorations to your needlecrafting projects. Similarily, "Particularly Perfect" contains bright shades of pink and purple, great for anything from floral accents to detailed stitching that is sure to stand out. Finally, the "Pretty Pales" collection is filled with beautiful shades that are great for a new baby, spring decorations, or Easter projects. Soft blues, greens, yellows, and pinks make this collection great for little boys or girls, as well as Valentine's Day or even Mother's Day.
If you've been thinking about getting back into embroidery or plastic canvas, or are eager to try these ancient craft mediums for the first time, you're going to love the Tapisserie Yarn from Westminster Fibers. Not only will it help you create stand out and colorful projects, but it will help you give a modern twist to this artform that's been loved and appreciated for centuries.
|Vase of Violets||Pretty Pales||Particularly Perfect|
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder