Tapisserie Wool Thread
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tapisserie Wool Thread
Gifted by Westminster Fibers
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Perfect for embroidery and detailed sewing projects, this Tapisserie Wool Thread comes in a variety of colors, and is durable enough to withstand even the toughest projects. Arranged in popular color spectrums, these thread kits are great for fans of canvas work, embroidery, and other various needlecrafting projects.
What I love about this Tapisserie Wool Thread is that it's arranged in similar colors, so it's easy to visualize a new project idea when you can see all the coordinating colors at one time. The "Vase of Violets" grouping contains lovely shades of purple, perfect for adding floral decorations to your needlecrafting projects. Similarily, "Particularly Perfect" contains bright shades of pink and purple, great for anything from floral accents to detailed stitching that is sure to stand out. Finally, the "Pretty Pales" collection is filled with beautiful shades that are great for a new baby, spring decorations, or Easter projects. Soft blues, greens, yellows, and pinks make this collection great for little boys or girls, as well as Valentine's Day or even Mother's Day.
If you've been thinking about getting back into embroidery or plastic canvas, or are eager to try these ancient craft mediums for the first time, you're going to love the Tapisserie Yarn from Westminster Fibers. Not only will it help you create stand out and colorful projects, but it will help you give a modern twist to this artform that's been loved and appreciated for centuries.
|Vase of Violets||Pretty Pales||Particularly Perfect|
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Zippy Loom
- Practical Origami
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cable Stitch Knitting Pattern
- Fuzzy DIY Pom Pom
- One Row Button Holes Knitting Tutorial
- 15 Outrageous Clothespin Crafts You Need in Your Life
- Rustic Burlap Christmas Ornament
- Hummingbird Printable Art
- Believe Printable Art
- Flowery Alphabet Printable Art
- Brewtiful Coffee Printable Art
- Initial Printable Art