Tapisserie Wool Thread
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tapisserie Wool Thread
Gifted by Westminster Fibers
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Perfect for embroidery and detailed sewing projects, this Tapisserie Wool Thread comes in a variety of colors, and is durable enough to withstand even the toughest projects. Arranged in popular color spectrums, these thread kits are great for fans of canvas work, embroidery, and other various needlecrafting projects.
What I love about this Tapisserie Wool Thread is that it's arranged in similar colors, so it's easy to visualize a new project idea when you can see all the coordinating colors at one time. The "Vase of Violets" grouping contains lovely shades of purple, perfect for adding floral decorations to your needlecrafting projects. Similarily, "Particularly Perfect" contains bright shades of pink and purple, great for anything from floral accents to detailed stitching that is sure to stand out. Finally, the "Pretty Pales" collection is filled with beautiful shades that are great for a new baby, spring decorations, or Easter projects. Soft blues, greens, yellows, and pinks make this collection great for little boys or girls, as well as Valentine's Day or even Mother's Day.
If you've been thinking about getting back into embroidery or plastic canvas, or are eager to try these ancient craft mediums for the first time, you're going to love the Tapisserie Yarn from Westminster Fibers. Not only will it help you create stand out and colorful projects, but it will help you give a modern twist to this artform that's been loved and appreciated for centuries.
|Vase of Violets||Pretty Pales||Particularly Perfect|
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece