We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Laura Kelly and Buttons Galore
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I don't know about you, but I love crafting with buttons. There's something so whimsical and fun about adding buttons to a project, and with this great collection of Laura Kelly buttons, the possibilities are nearly endless for what you can make with these colorful buttons.
Inspired by the color pallet of popular designer Laura Kelly, this whimsical and fun collection of color assortments coordinate with Laura's paper/stationary collection as well as her fabric line. You can also simply use them to add dimension to craft or sewing project. Buttons come in a variety of colors, including shades of red, blue, green, white, black, orange, and purple.
Each package of buttons contains about 225 buttons of varying shapes and sizes. You can also get packages of mixed buttons if you'd like.
With summer on the way, I fell in love with these bright and sunny buttons. I love the collection of orange buttons and can't wait to put them on display in on of my vases or bowls. I'm also excited to make some colorful jewelry with this collection of buttons.
Whether you like sewing, paper crafting, jewelry making or just home decor, there are tons of ways you can use this bright and vibrant collection of buttons from Laura Kelly and Buttons Galore.
Projects on FaveCrafts Using Buttons Galore Buttons:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- ColorMe Decals Review
- Color Me Stress-Free Adult Coloring Book
- Practical Origami
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Tote
- The Premier Downton Abbey Yarn Collection
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washed Ashore Crochet Handbag
- Flip Flop Crochet Slippers
- Nautical DIY Organizer
- DIY Cranberry Coconut Oil
- Rubber Band Ball Gift
- Minion DIY Pillowcase
- Sequin Pillowcase Dress Pattern
- Ninja Turtles Pillowcase Pattern
- Watermelon Baby Blanket Pattern
- Silk Snuggles Baby Quilt